Thursday, April 13, 2017

Chapter 7

I came into a realization, these boys … they're just something else. They're becoming barbaric and odd. But I have hope of returning hope, Simon somewhat calmed me down. Everything will be okay eventually. But boy do I have a story for you! Today was very interesting and exciting.
 
You will never believe what I did .. Oh let me just tell you, I went pig hunting! It was great, I was great. It's the adrenaline rush of everything that made it ten times better. Now I sort of see why Jack has an obsession with it. Afterwards we started playing an odd game, well I'm not even sure if it's a game. We were just hitting Robert, we nearly killed the poor boy. Then Jack suggested that was very concerning, he said next time we should just use a Littlun. Is he forgetting that they're also humans with feelings?
 
Anyways we went to go look for the beast. I don’t think I've ever been so triggered, we saw it, we saw the beastie. It was huge, it had big eyes, big claws .. I feel goosebumps everywhere. Of course we all ran down to tell the others. I feel like this is just all a huge nightmare, I wish it was. I'll be back soon hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment