Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Chapter 5

You know what I'm just a little annoyed. Let's start off with my hair. I absolutely can't stand it, it's so long and it always manages to go in my eyes which isn't the most pleasant feeling. But I guess that isn't the most important thing right now.
 
But you know what is important? Rules, we definitely need them by the way things are looking right now. These boys I just don’t understand them. They rather goof off instead of actually work, I hope they understand this isn't a vacation. I gave them three simple rules I'm really hoping that they don’t break it. But if they do break it, oh boy they won't see what's coming their way.
 
Regardless these boys still don’t listen to me. I'm starting to believe Jack has a serious issue, he's behaving barbaric and disrespecting Piggy just because he knows he won't be able to fight back. These boys need to be put in their place.

1 comment: