Monday, April 24, 2017

ch.8

Everybody is in panic because of the news about the beast. So jack takes the conch shell and blows it, calling for an assembly. Jack tells the others that there is a beast on the mountain for sure and then he says that I am a coward who should not be the leader. All the others did not vote against me, so I continued to be leader. Jack got very mad and ran out and said anyone is welcome to join him. Piggy is happy that jack left. Then Simon said that we should go to the mountain to look for the beast. Everybody was to afraid to go back on the mountain to look for the beast. I am sad but piggy cheers me up with a very good idea. The idea was that we should build a new signal fire on the beach instead of it being on the mountain. That idea gives me hope that we will be rescued.

No comments:

Post a Comment