Monday, May 1, 2017

ch.11

The next morning we tried to make a fire but we couldn't, it was hopeless without piggys glasses. Piggy could barely see and he tells me to hold a meeting to discuss options. I blow the conch shell and everyone that has not joined jacks tribe came together on the beach. We decide that we have to go to castle rock to make jack reason with us. I take the conch shell with me hoping that it will remind them of there former leader.  We got there and I blow the conch shell but the gaurds told me and my tribe to leave and started to throw stones at us and they were missing. Then jack comes from the forest with the hunters dragging a dead pig. Then me and jack came face to face, then he said to leave his camp, then I say give me piggys glasses back. Then jack hits me so we start fighting, I try to make jack understand that it is important for the signal fire to be up so that we can be rescued. Then we start fighting again. Then piggy tries to remind the group about rules and rescue then roger shoves a rock and kills piggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment