Monday, May 1, 2017

ch.10

In the morning me and piggy meet on the beach. We were bruised and felt ashamed of our behavior the night before. Piggy can not admit that he had something to do with the death of Simon. I was holding the conch and I was laughing because we had been involved in a murder, then piggy still denies it. Now it is just me and piggy and Sam and Eric and a lot of littluns, everyone else joined Jacks tribe at Castle Rock. Jack has absolute power and boys get punished for no reason sometimes. Jack beats up wilfred while he is tied up. Jack and his tribe think that Simon was the real beast. Jack told his tribe that they had to guard against the beast still because the beast does not die. Then after he said that they should raid my camp to get more fire and then hunt after. We go to sleep and then jacks tribe attacks us and beat me up and also my tribe bad. They stole Piggys glasses so that they can make a fire and we could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment